Please be aware that there will be no access to install gazebos or tents on Thursday 13th April.
This is for your & your gazebo/tents safety. Tomorrow the site will bear the brunt of the storm & it will be worse than today, with more rain & strong winds.
The saturated ground is also very soft & slippery, so this will be an added danger.
Note the weather forecast below, there are extreme wind gusts around noon to 3pm & the between 37-50mm rain every 3hrs
Please stay away from the site unless you are a club manager arriving for registration & plate pack pick up.