A decision has been made in regards to the Thursday Practice day, based on the forecasted weather, being worse than today.
THURSDAY Practice has been CANCELLED.
Club Registration is STILL ON tomorrow (Thursday) & plate packs will be issues from the Rugby Club Rooms. Please be aware that this collection is for CLUB MANAGERS ONLY & then if the distribution of the plates can be done off site, it would be advisable, due to the limited space & parking at the Event Site. Please NO PARKING on any grassed areas.
Registration time has been extended & is 1.00pm to 2.45pm
Club Managers Meeting is STILL ON tomorrow (Thursday) but at a revised time of 3.00pm
FRIDAY RACE FORMAT
Please be aware that if required, we will be making a call on the FRIDAY RACING FORMAT based on the weather that is presented to us on Friday morning.
The decision will be made approx. 7-7:30am & then distributed via e-mail, text, BMX.net.nz & social media.
Nature is throwing a curve ball & we will adjust the program as the weather & safety requires us to, for the betterment of the riders & racing….