The BMXNZ Dalliston Trophy Series is the corporate team competition within the sport in New Zealand.
The Series is offered to commercial teams to promote their brand & create a structured team environment. The following guidelines offer the regulations to enter the competition & the structure of the series points format.
- Teams to consist of a maximum of 8 riders, but no fewer than 5. All riders must be Challenge or Championship license holders of BMXNZ. Teams to consist of no more than 2 female riders. Teams may consist of North or South Island riders. Teams to have no more than 1 cruiser rider.
- Riders can enter this competition in only one class and for only one team.
- All team members must wear the same race top. No variations to the jersey design will be allowed for individual team members. All members must wear the same colour race pants.
- All race tops must identify the team’s sponsor on the jersey. Size panel to be at least 80mm x 200mm.
- Team names must be lodged, on the official entry form (along with a proof of the race jersey) and be received by BMX NZ no later than midnight on Thursday the 31st of December 2015.
All seven Regional Championships plus South Island Titles, North Island Titles & Naonal Championships will be recorded towards the Dalliston Series.
- Points at each event will be calculated for the top 5 riders at each round, using the points from the first 4 motos at nominated meetings.
- The total of the best 5 points scoring rounds, PLUS the BMX NZ Nationals will be used to calculate the series points.
- Points will only be taken from Challenge and Championship classes – novelty classes such as Superclass will not count towards points for teams.
Team Managers have 10 days from the date of posting round results to lodge any queries. Protests should be lodged to Warren Boggiss as Co-Ordinator for the Series – firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAM ENTRY FEE
$45 per team.
- Overall winning team will be presented with the Dalliston Cup, plus each team member will receive a medal.
- Medals for 2nd & 3rd placed teams.
- Presentation will be at the Nationals following the end of the season
Download guidelines and team entry form here: 2016 Dalliston Corporate Teams Trophy Guidelines & Entry Form
Please feel free to contact Warren if you have any questions
Major Events & Calendar Co-ordinator