BMXNZ has released the rules for the “altered” version of the Dalliston Series that they will be running for Sept – Dec 2015.
Dalliston Corporate Teams Trophy 2015 (Short Version)
- Teams to consist of a maximum of 8 riders, but no fewer than 5.
- Teams to consist of no more than 2 female riders.
- Teams may consist of North or South Island riders.
- Teams to have no more than 1 cruiser rider.
- Teams to have 8 different riders, team members cannot enter in more than one team.
- All team members must wear the same race top and same colour race pants.
- All race tops must identify the team’s sponsor on the jersey. Size panel to be at least 80mm x 200mm.
- Team names must be lodged, on the official entry form (along with a proof of the race jersey) and be received by BMX NZ no later than 4.00pm on the Friday one week prior to the first competition meeting of the season.
- North and South Island Meetings will be counted.
- Points will be counted from the first 4 motos of each nominated meeting. Points from any quarters, semis, and finals will not be counted. The total points from the top 4 rounds for each team will be totalled. The 4 rounds must include the North Island Titles. The top 5 rider’s points in each team (at each round) will be taken only. i.e. you drop the lowest team member’s points.
- If a rider has a choice of entering amateur or Superclass events, and chooses to enter both, then the rider’s points will be taken from the amateur class.
- Team managers are not required to send in the points report to BMXNZ as this will be done by admin and have 10 days after the points are sent out to lodge any queries.
Taranaki Region Champs (NP)
Waikato Region Champs (CB)
North Island Titles (TPO) – Compulsory Round !!!
Mainland South Region Champs (SLD)
Northern Region Champs (NH)
Central Region Champs (HB)
Team Entry Fee:
$45 per team.
Overall winning team will be presented with the Dalliston Cup, plus each team member will receive a medal.
Please feel free to contact Warren if you have any questions.
Major Events & Calendar Co-ordinator